林国豪 报道 英文食评由朱厚聪撰写
谁说到高档餐厅用餐，荷包就一定大出血？位于滨海湾金沙 (Marina Bay Sands) 的顶级意大利餐厅Caffé B，最近推出簇新的高级午餐配套，除了主食，还包括前菜与甜点，每人只需付$20+/$25+即可享用！
最开胃：意大利油醋汁沙拉 Chicken Breast and Mizuna Salad in Orange Vinaigrette
最超值：香煎和牛排 Wagyu Striploin Tataki
最热门：香煎鲈鱼 Barramundi in Confit of Citrus
最鲜美：海鲜意大利面 Penne with Fan Scallop
最幸福：意式粗粉布丁 Azuki Semolina Pudding
午餐套餐分为$25+ 和 $20+的套餐，$25+的套餐只限周一至周五。用餐时间为中午12点到下午3点。
- 开胃菜 Appetizer：意大利油醋汁沙拉 Chicken Breast and Mizuna Salad in Orange Vinaigrette
- 主食（3选一）Main：香煎和牛排 Wagyu Striploin Tataki 或/or 香煎鲈鱼 Barramundi in Confit of Citrus 或/or 番茄烩饭 Trio Tomato Risotto
- 甜点 Dessert：意式粗粉布丁 Azuki Semolina Pudding
- 开胃菜 Appetizer：石榴起士沙拉 Mesclun Salad with Pomegranate and Pecorino Romano
- 主食（2选一）Main：海鲜意大利面 3Penne with Fan Scallop 或/or 红酒炖牛肉 Tender Beef Shank and Tendon in Red Wine Sauce
- 甜点 Dessert：特制白巧克力起士蛋糕 Homemade White Chocolate Cheesecake
Caffé B @ 2 Bayfront Avenue, B1-15 & 01-83, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972 Contact no 联络号码: +65 6887 3311
营业时间 Opening Hours: Lunch 12pm – 3pm, Dinner 6-11pm
Nestled at the heart of Marina Bay Sands, Caffé B occupies 2 floors of the integrated resort, with a rustic traditional-themed restaurant at B1 and a modern casual alfresco bar just above it at L1. Hearing that they are having a set lunch promotion, I decided to try it. For an affordable price of S$25++, you will be treated to a tantalising 3 course Italian Japanese fusion meal.
You will embark on your gastronomic journey with an appetiser that will transport you across two time zones. The Chicken Breast and Mizuna Salad in Oranges Vinaigrette is a refreshing dish that will awaken your senses. It combines the best of both Japanese and Italian fares, served with fresh Italian tomatoes, the hallmark of Italian cuisine and played with a vibrant overture of zesty oranges, typical of Japanese cuisine. Combined with thinly-sliced tender, thyme-cured chicken breast, the dish is sure to drive your tastebuds in wanting more.
Guests will be spoilt for choice with 3 equally appealing selection of piatto principales, a Wagyu Striploin Tataki, Barramundi in Confit of Citrus or a Trio Tomato Risotto. Being a self-proclaimed and self-professed carnivore, the choice was obvious with the Wagyu Striploin Tataki.
Although it does not adhere strictly to the Japanese Tataki method of preparation, the generous serving of striploin was grilled to perfection, complemented perfectly with the yuzu koshu sauce that gave it an extra kick of spices. The well-marbled striploin will see to it that every bite of the steak is tender and juicy.
No meal is complete without desserts and their Azuki Semolina Pudding will leave you blissful and repleted, ready to take on the rest of the work day. The renowned Azuki red bean makes a special appearance here, playing a perfect accompaniment to the modest pastry base.
Caffé B will definitely be a candidate for a quiet and peaceful Japanese-Italian nouvelle cuisine at reasonable prices. If you are looking for a posto to ease up the mid-day blues, head upstairs to Caffé B Bar, where you will be treated to a panoramic view of the Singapore River and the City’s skyline, that is sure to provide a much needed perk-me-up.
$20 Set Lunch (Weekdays/Weekends)
- Appetizer: Mesclun Salad with Pomegranate and Pecorino Romano
- Main Course: Penne with Fan Scallop Or Tender Beef Shank and Tendon in Red Wine Sauce
- Dessert: Homemade White Chocolate Cheesecake
$25 Set Lunch （Weekdays only)
- Appetizer: Chicken Breast and Mizuna Salad in Orange Vinaigrette
- Main Course: Wagyu Striploin Tataki Or Barramundi in Confit of Citrus Or Trio Tomato Risotto
- Dessert: Azuki Semolina Pudding
2 Bayfront Avenue, B1-15 & 01-83, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972 Tel: +65 6887 3311
Opening Hours: Lunch 12pm – 3pm, Dinner 6-11pm